Scrabble word: SINGULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINGULAR exist?
Definitions of SINGULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the form of a word that is used to denote a singleton
- adj - unusual or striking
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- adj - being a single and separate person or thing
- adj - composed of one member, set, or kind
- adj - grammatical number category referring to a single item or unit
- adj - the single one of its kind
- Being only one; individual.
- Being the only one of a kind; unique.
- Being beyond what is ordinary or usual; remarkable.
- Deviating from the usual or expected; odd.
- Of, relating to, or being a noun, pronoun, or adjective denoting a single person or thing or several entities considered as a single unit.
- Of, relating to, or being a verb expressing the action or state of a single subject.
- Of or relating to the specific as distinguished from the general; individual.
- The singular number or a form designating it.
- A word having a singular number.
- noun - a word form that denotes one person or thing
There are 8 letters in SINGULAR: A G I L N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINGULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINGULAR plus a wildcard: SINGULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINGULAR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SINGULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.