Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RULING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RULING exist?
Definitions of RULING in dictionaries:
- noun - the reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
- verb - exercise authority over
- verb - decide with authority
- verb - be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- verb - decide on and make a declaration about
- verb - have an affinity with
- verb - mark or draw with a ruler
- verb - keep in check
- adj - exercising power or authority
- Exercising control or authority: the ruling junta; ruling circles of the government.
- Predominant: the ruling principle.
- The act of governing or controlling.
- An authoritative or official decision: a court ruling.
- noun - an authoritative decision
There are 6 letters in RULING: G I L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RULING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RULING plus a wildcard: RULING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RULING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RULING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.