Scrabble word: CURLING
Is CURLING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CURLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a game played on ice in which heavy stones with handles are slid toward a target
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- verb - shape one's body into a curl
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- verb - twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- verb - play the Scottish game of curling
- adj - of hair having curls
- A game originating in Scotland in which two fourperson teams slide heavy, oblate stones toward the center of a circle at either end of a length of ice.
- noun - a game played on ice
There are 7 letters in CURLING: C G I L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURLING
Click to search all anagrams of CURLING plus a wildcard: CURLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURLING
Images for CURLING
Lookup in Wiki for CURLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.