Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LURCHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LURCHING exist?
Definitions of LURCHING in dictionaries:
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - move abruptly
- verb - move slowly and unsteadily
- verb - loiter about, with no apparent aim
- verb - defeat by a lurch
- v - to sway abruptly
There are 8 letters in LURCHING: C G H I L N R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LURCHING plus a wildcard: LURCHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LURCHING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LURCHING
- lurching Vampire
- gigantic lurching troll is looking for prey - 3D render.
- The baby is lurching httpwww.sundrymourning.com
- Ground lurching
- lurching Flickr - Photo Sharing
- lurching Synonym
- lurching Vampire Animated Prop
- The Thriller Experience lurching zombies The 80s Are Back - ended ...
- Zombie lurching Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration
- Tekky Toys 2012 lurching props - Page 3
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.