Scrabble word: PURLING
Is PURLING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PURLING in dictionaries:
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- verb - make a murmuring sound
- verb - knit with a purl stitch
- verb - edge or border with gold or silver embroidery
- verb - embroider with gold or silver thread
- noun - an inversion of stitches in knitting
There are 7 letters in PURLING: G I L N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURLING
Click to search all anagrams of PURLING plus a wildcard: PURLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURLING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.