Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PURLIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURLIN exist?
Definitions of PURLIN in dictionaries:
- One of several horizontal timbers supporting the rafters of a roof.
- n - a horizontal supporting timber
There are 6 letters in PURLIN: I L N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURLIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURLIN plus a wildcard: PURLIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURLIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURLIN
- SADEF purlin & side rail systems give the possibility to span in a ...
- Empire Steel Buildings Secondary Framing purlins
- purlins Pascal Steel
- purlin - China purlinz purlin
- purlin Roof Plastic Roof Tiles UK
- Roof purlin Plastic Roof Tiles UK
- purlin - China C purlinC Steel Channel
- durashine purlin great saving durashine purlins are high strength ...
- Evosteel High Tensile C-purlin
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.