Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SILURIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILURIAN exist?
Definitions of SILURIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - from 425 million to 405 million years ago
- Of or relating to the Silures or their culture.
- Of, belonging to, or being the geologic time, system of rocks, or sedimentary deposits of the third period of the Paleozoic Era, characterized by the development of early invertebrate land animals and land plants.
- adj - of or pertaining to a certain geologic time period
There are 8 letters in SILURIAN: A I I L N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILURIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILURIAN plus a wildcard: SILURIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILURIAN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SILURIAN
- The Late Bill Whites Photographs silurian Trilobites Page 2
- FileDalmanites limulurus trilobite silurian.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Very First Land Creature Fossil Lady
- Dalmanitidae - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Madison 2-1 Disposal Facility
- ... Survey Characterisic Maryland Fossils (Devonian and silurian
- Marine life in the silurian continued much like the Ordovician with ...
- Map of the Earth during the silurian Period
- Doctor Who and the silurians Liz Shaw picture by mark_r1972 ...