Scrabble word: INWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does INWARD exist?
Definitions of INWARD in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or existing in the mind or thoughts
- adj - directed or moving inward or toward a center
- adv - toward the center or interior
- adv - to or toward the inside of
- Located inside; inner.
- Directed or moving toward the interior: an inward flow.
- Of, relating to, or existing in the thoughts or mind: inward doubts.
- Intimate; familiar: is inward with the right people.
- Toward the inside, center, or interior.
- Toward the mind or the self: thoughts turned inward.
- An inner or a central part.
- An inner essence or spirit.
- adv - toward the inside