Scrabble word: INWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does INWARD exist?
Definitions of INWARD in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or existing in the mind or thoughts
- adj - directed or moving inward or toward a center
- adv - toward the center or interior
- adv - to or toward the inside of
- Located inside; inner.
- Directed or moving toward the interior: an inward flow.
- Of, relating to, or existing in the thoughts or mind: inward doubts.
- Intimate; familiar: is inward with the right people.
- Toward the inside, center, or interior.
- Toward the mind or the self: thoughts turned inward.
- An inner or a central part.
- An inner essence or spirit.
- adv - toward the inside
There are 6 letters in INWARD: A D I N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INWARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INWARD plus a wildcard: INWARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INWARD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INWARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.