Scrabble word: DRAWING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAWING exist?
Definitions of DRAWING in dictionaries:
- noun - an illustration that is drawn by hand and published in a book, magazine, or newspaper
- noun - a representation of forms or objects on a surface by means of lines
- noun - the creation of artistic pictures or diagrams
- noun - players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots
- noun - act of getting or draining something such as electricity or a liquid from a source
- noun - the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- verb - cause to move by pulling
- verb - get or derive
- verb - make a mark or lines on a surface
- verb - make, formulate, or derive in the mind
- verb - bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover
- verb - represent by making a drawing of, as with a pencil, chalk, etc. on a surface
- verb - take liquid out of a container or well
- verb - give a description of
- verb - select or take in from a given group or region
- verb - elicit responses, such as objections, criticism, applause, etc.
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - move or go steadily or gradually
- verb - remove (a commodity) from (a supply source)
- verb - choose at random
- verb - earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher
- verb - bring or lead someone to a certain action or condition
- verb - cause to flow
- verb - write a legal document or paper
- verb - engage in drawing
- verb - move or pull so as to cover or uncover something
- verb - allow a draft
- verb - require a specified depth for floating
- verb - pull (a person) apart with four horses tied to his extremities, so as to execute him
- verb - cause to move in a certain direction by exerting a force upon, either physically or in an abstract sense
- verb - take in, also metaphorically
- verb - direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- verb - thread on or as if on a string
- verb - stretch back a bowstring (on an archer's bow)
- verb - pass over, across, or through
- verb - finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- verb - contract
- verb - reduce the diameter of (a wire or metal rod) by pulling it through a die
- verb - steep
- verb - remove the entrails of
- verb - flatten, stretch, or mold metal or glass, by rolling or by pulling it through a die or by stretching
- verb - cause to localize at one point
- The act or an instance of drawing.
- The art of representing objects or forms on a surface chiefly by means of lines.
- A work produced by this art.
- noun - a portrayal in lines of a form or figure
There are 7 letters in DRAWING: A D G I N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAWING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAWING plus a wildcard: DRAWING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAWING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAWING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.