Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANKED exist?
Definitions of BANKED in dictionaries:
- verb - tip laterally
- verb - enclose with a bank
- verb - do business with a bank or keep an account at a bank
- verb - act as the banker in a game or in gambling
- verb - be in the banking business
- verb - put into a bank account
- verb - cover with ashes so to control the rate of burning
- verb - have confidence or faith in
- adj - to keep money in a bank (an institution dealing in money matters) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BANKABLE
There are 6 letters in BANKED: A B D E K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANKED plus a wildcard: BANKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.