Scrabble word: NAKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAKED exist?
Definitions of NAKED in dictionaries:
- adj - completely unclothed
- adj - having no protecting or concealing cover
- adj - (of the eye or ear e.g.) without the aid of an optical or acoustical device or instrument
- adj - devoid of elaboration or diminution or concealment
- adj - lacking any cover
- Having no clothing on the body; nude.
- Having no covering, especially the usual one: a naked sword.
- Devoid of vegetation, trees, or foliage: the naked ground; naked tree limbs.
- Being without addition, concealment, disguise, or embellishment: the naked facts; naked ambition.
- Devoid of a specified quality, characteristic, or element: a look that was naked of all pretense.
- Exposed to harm; vulnerable: “naked to mine enemies” (Shakespeare).
- Not encased in ovaries: naked seeds.
- Unprotected by scales: naked buds.
- Lacking a perianth: naked flowers.
- Without leaves or pubescence: naked stalks.
- Lacking outer covering such as scales, fur, feathers, or a shell.
- adv - being without clothing or covering [adj -KEDER, -KEDEST] : NAKEDLY
There are 5 letters in NAKED: A D E K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAKED plus a wildcard: NAKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAKED
Images for NAKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.