Scrabble word: DARKEN
Is DARKEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DARKEN in dictionaries:
- verb - become dark or darker
- verb - tarnish or stain
- verb - make dark or darker
- To make dark or darker.
- To give a darker hue to.
- To fill with sadness; make gloomy.
- To render vague or uncertain; obscure: The sudden drop in stock prices darkened the future for investors.
- To become dark or darker.
- adj - having little or no light
There are 6 letters in DARKEN: A D E K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DARKEN
Click to search all anagrams of DARKEN plus a wildcard: DARKEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DARKEN
Images for DARKEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.