Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRANKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRANKED exist?
Definitions of FRANKED in dictionaries:
- verb - stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
- verb - exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
- adj - honest and unreserved in speech
- v - to mark (a piece of mail) for free delivery
There are 7 letters in FRANKED: A D E F K N R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRANKED plus a wildcard: FRANKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRANKED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRANKED
- franked Mail
- franked envelope - Colombo Plan stamps Royalty Free Stock Photo
- Signs & Lettering The Ministry of Type
- franked Mail Only Flickr - Photo Sharing
- franked Mail - reviews and photos.
- ... franked in Nepal in 1907 at the height of the Dragonmail service
- franked Out by Glitched9700 on deviantART
- Filefranked-mail only pillar box.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- franked Mail
- franked San Francisco mail Royalty Free Stock Photo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.