Scrabble word: KNEAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNEAD exist?
Definitions of KNEAD in dictionaries:
- verb - make uniform
- verb - manually manipulate (someone's body), usually for medicinal or relaxation purposes
- To mix and work into a uniform mass, as by folding, pressing, and stretching with the hands: kneading dough.
- To make or shape by or as if by folding, pressing, and stretching with the hands.
- To squeeze, press, or roll with the hands, as in massaging: kneading a painful calf muscle.
- verb - to work into a uniform mixture with the hands
There are 5 letters in KNEAD: A D E K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNEAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNEAD plus a wildcard: KNEAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNEAD
Images for KNEAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.