Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNEAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNEAD exist?
Definitions of KNEAD in dictionaries:
- verb - make uniform
- verb - manually manipulate (someone's body), usually for medicinal or relaxation purposes
- To mix and work into a uniform mass, as by folding, pressing, and stretching with the hands: kneading dough.
- To make or shape by or as if by folding, pressing, and stretching with the hands.
- To squeeze, press, or roll with the hands, as in massaging: kneading a painful calf muscle.
- v - to work into a uniform mixture with the hands
There are 5 letters in KNEAD: A D E K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNEAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNEAD plus a wildcard: KNEAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNEAD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNEAD
- knead watch jane knead some dough pronounce it ne ed
- knead dough.
- kneading and Pressing Dough
- Really knead You
- If you have never kneaded dough before that is why we have provided ...
- kneading bread
- Basic techniques How to knead bread by Lovefood Team
- Artisan Bread No knead Bread Recipe update - GardenFork.TV Cooking ...
- No knead bread is a hit flagrantdisregard
- Step Three knead Dough
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.