Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROAKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROAKED exist?
Definitions of CROAKED in dictionaries:
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - utter a hoarse sound, like a raven
- verb - make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- v - to utter a low, hoarse sound
There are 7 letters in CROAKED: A C D E K O R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROAKED plus a wildcard: CROAKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROAKED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROAKED
- Model croaked trying to save ugly girlfriend during Batman shooting in ...
- How They croaked The Awful Ends of the Awfully Famous
- How They croaked The Awful Ends of the Awfully Famous by Georgia ...
- Cartoon croaked (medium) by toons tagged frogstoadswaterlillies ...
- ... of Halloween VI Movie Night No. 11 croaked Frog Monster from Hell
- The Worst Hairstyles From the Past 30 Years Beauty School Blog
- ... actually did manage to pull his pants partially up before he croaked
- Thread Famous Young Guys who croaked in 2010
- final croaked Front Cover New Font
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.