Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRACKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRACKED exist?
Definitions of CRACKED in dictionaries:
- verb - become fractured
- verb - make a very sharp explosive sound
- verb - make a sharp sound
- verb - hit forcefully
- verb - pass through (a barrier)
- verb - break partially but keep its integrity
- verb - break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension
- verb - gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions
- verb - suffer a nervous breakdown
- verb - tell spontaneously
- verb - cause to become cracked
- verb - reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking
- verb - break into simpler molecules by means of heat
- adj - used of skin roughened as a result of cold or exposure
- adj - of paint or varnish
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Broken so that fissures appear on the surface: a cracked mirror.
- Broken into small or coarse pieces: cracked corn; cracked ice.
- Having a harsh or dissonant tone: a cracked voice.
- Mentally deranged; crazy.
- verb - to break without dividing into parts
There are 7 letters in CRACKED: A C C D E K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRACKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRACKED plus a wildcard: CRACKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRACKED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRACKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.