Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAERY exist?
Definitions of FAERY in dictionaries:
- noun - a small being, human in form, playful and having magical powers
- noun - the enchanted realm of fairies
- n - an imaginary supernatural being
There are 5 letters in FAERY: A E F R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAERY plus a wildcard: FAERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAERY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAERY
- Official Review faery Legends of Avalon PS3 Blog and Community ...
- faery Screenshots Pictures Wallpapers - Xbox 360 - IGN
- Mushroom faery back by Forest Rogers - Fantasy art galleries at ...
- Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers Wicked Lovely Challenge ...
- Mushroom faery by Forest Rogers - Fantasy art galleries at Epilogue ...
- faery Legends of Avalon
- Crouching faery by Jill Johansen - Fantasy art galleries at Epilogue ...
- Sad faery by Michael Clarke - Fantasy art galleries at Epilogue.net ...
- Air faery Painting by Lillian Fioretzi - Air faery Fine Art Prints and ...
- AFA NYC faery Princess
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.