Scrabble word: RAREFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAREFY exist?
Definitions of RAREFY in dictionaries:
- verb - lessen the density or solidity of
- verb - make more subtle or refined
- verb - weaken the consistency of (a chemical substance)
- To make thin, less compact, or less dense.
- To become thin or less compact or dense.
- verb - to make less dense
There are 6 letters in RAREFY: A E F R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAREFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAREFY plus a wildcard: RAREFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAREFY
Images for RAREFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.