Scrabble word: RAREFY
Is RAREFY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RAREFY in dictionaries:
- verb - lessen the density or solidity of
- verb - make more subtle or refined
- verb - weaken the consistency of (a chemical substance)
- To make thin, less compact, or less dense.
- To become thin or less compact or dense.
- verb - to make less dense
There are 6 letters in RAREFY: A E F R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAREFY
Click to search all anagrams of RAREFY plus a wildcard: RAREFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAREFY
Images for RAREFY
Lookup in Wiki for RAREFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.