Scrabble word: FERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERRY exist?
Definitions of FERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a boat that transports people or vehicles across a body of water and operates on a regular schedule
- noun - transport by boat or aircraft
- verb - transport from one place to another
- verb - transport by ferry
- verb - travel by ferry
- To transport (people, vehicles, or goods) by boat across a body of water.
- To cross (a body of water) by a ferry.
- To deliver (a vehicle, especially an aircraft) under its own power to its eventual user.
- To cross a body of water on or as if on a ferry.
- A ferryboat.
- A place where passengers or goods are transported across a body of water, such as a river or bay, by a ferryboat.
- A franchise or legal right to operate a ferrying service for a fee.
- A service and route for delivering an aircraft under its own power to its eventual user.
- verb - to transport by ferry (a type of boat)