Scrabble word: FERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERRY exist?
Definitions of FERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a boat that transports people or vehicles across a body of water and operates on a regular schedule
- noun - transport by boat or aircraft
- verb - transport from one place to another
- verb - transport by ferry
- verb - travel by ferry
- To transport (people, vehicles, or goods) by boat across a body of water.
- To cross (a body of water) by a ferry.
- To deliver (a vehicle, especially an aircraft) under its own power to its eventual user.
- To cross a body of water on or as if on a ferry.
- A ferryboat.
- A place where passengers or goods are transported across a body of water, such as a river or bay, by a ferryboat.
- A franchise or legal right to operate a ferrying service for a fee.
- A service and route for delivering an aircraft under its own power to its eventual user.
- verb - to transport by ferry (a type of boat)
There are 5 letters in FERRY: E F R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERRY plus a wildcard: FERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERRY
Images for FERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.