Scrabble word: EARTHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EARTHY exist?
Definitions of EARTHY in dictionaries:
- adj - conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- adj - not far removed from or suggestive of nature
- adj - hearty and lusty
- adj - of or consisting of or resembling earth
- adj - sensible and practical
- Of, relating to, consisting of, or resembling earth: an earthy smell.
- Relating to or characteristic of this world; worldly.
- Crude or off-color; indecent: an earthy joke.
- Hearty or uninhibited; natural: an earthy enjoyment of life.
- adj - composed of, resembling, or suggestive of earth