Scrabble word: EARTHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EARTHY exist?
Definitions of EARTHY in dictionaries:
- adj - conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- adj - not far removed from or suggestive of nature
- adj - hearty and lusty
- adj - of or consisting of or resembling earth
- adj - sensible and practical
- Of, relating to, consisting of, or resembling earth: an earthy smell.
- Relating to or characteristic of this world; worldly.
- Crude or off-color; indecent: an earthy joke.
- Hearty or uninhibited; natural: an earthy enjoyment of life.
- adj - composed of, resembling, or suggestive of earth
There are 6 letters in EARTHY: A E H R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EARTHY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EARTHY plus a wildcard: EARTHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EARTHY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EARTHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.