Scrabble word: WREATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WREATH exist?
Definitions of WREATH in dictionaries:
- noun - flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
- A ring or circlet of flowers, boughs, or leaves worn on the head, placed on a memorial, or hung as a decoration.
- A representation of this ring or circlet, as in woodwork.
- A curling or circular form: a wreath of smoke.
- adj - a band of flowers [n -S] : WREATHY
There are 6 letters in WREATH: A E H R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WREATH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WREATH plus a wildcard: WREATH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WREATH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WREATH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.