Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEATHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEATHER exist?
Definitions of WEATHER in dictionaries:
- noun - the atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
- verb - face and withstand with courage
- verb - cause to slope
- verb - sail to the windward of
- verb - change under the action or influence of the weather
- adj - towards the side exposed to wind
- The state of the atmosphere at a given time and place, with respect to variables such as temperature, moisture, wind velocity, and barometric pressure.
- Adverse or destructive atmospheric conditions, such as high winds or heavy rain: encountered weather five miles out to sea.
- The unpleasant or destructive effects of such atmospheric conditions: protected the house from the weather.
- To expose to the action of the elements, as for drying, seasoning, or coloring.
- To discolor, disintegrate, wear, or otherwise affect adversely by exposure.
- To come through (something) safely; survive: weather a crisis.
- To slope (a roof, for example) so as to shed water.
- To pass to the windward of despite bad weather.
- To show the effects, such as discoloration, of exposure to the elements: The walls of the barn had weathered.
- To withstand the effects of weather: a house paint that weathers well.
- Of or relating to the windward side of a ship; windward.
- Relating to or used in weather forecasting: a weather plane.
- Somewhat indisposed; slightly ill.
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- Suffering from a hangover; crapulous.
- v - to expose to atmospheric conditions
There are 7 letters in WEATHER: A E E H R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEATHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEATHER plus a wildcard: WEATHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEATHER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEATHER
- severe weather
- Free weather Wallpaper (1024x768)
- English Conversation The weather English with Jo
- weather state of the atmosphere in a place at especific period of time ...
- severe-weather Informed Farmers
- Fair weather friend - My China Connection My China Connection
- Severe weather pictures are usually about mesoscale weather. You will ...
- Earth Science Movie - Predicting the weather
- Add as many cities as you like and keep track of the weather where ...
- California weather - Discover Californias Wonderful weather ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.