Scrabble word: WHATEVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHATEVER exist?
Definitions of WHATEVER in dictionaries:
- adj - one or some or every or all without specification
- Everything or anything that: Do whatever you please.
- What amount that; the whole of what: Whatever is left over is yours.
- No matter what: Whatever happens, we’ll meet here tonight.
- Which thing or things; what: Whatever does he mean? — adj.
- Of any number or kind; any: Whatever requests you make will be granted.
- All of; the whole of: She applied whatever strength she had left to the task.
- Both whatever and what ever can be used in sentences such as Whatever (or What ever) made her say that? Critics have occasionally objected to the one-word form, but it is supported by extensive precedent in reputable writing.
- adj - being what or who it may be
There are 8 letters in WHATEVER: A E E H R T V W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHATEVER plus a wildcard: WHATEVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHATEVER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHATEVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.