Scrabble word: WHATEVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHATEVER exist?
Definitions of WHATEVER in dictionaries:
- adj - one or some or every or all without specification
- Everything or anything that: Do whatever you please.
- What amount that; the whole of what: Whatever is left over is yours.
- No matter what: Whatever happens, we’ll meet here tonight.
- Which thing or things; what: Whatever does he mean? — adj.
- Of any number or kind; any: Whatever requests you make will be granted.
- All of; the whole of: She applied whatever strength she had left to the task.
- Both whatever and what ever can be used in sentences such as Whatever (or What ever) made her say that? Critics have occasionally objected to the one-word form, but it is supported by extensive precedent in reputable writing.
- adj - being what or who it may be