Scrabble word: WEAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEAVE exist?
Definitions of WEAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - pattern of weaving or structure of a fabric
- verb - interlace by or as if by weaving
- verb - create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton
- verb - sway to and fro
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- To make (cloth) by interlacing the threads of the weft and the warp on a loom.
- To interlace (threads, for example) into cloth.
- To construct by interlacing or interweaving strips or strands of material: weave a basket.
- To interweave or combine (elements) into a complex whole: wove the incidents into a story.
- To contrive (something complex or elaborate) in this way: weave a tale.
- To introduce (another element) into a complex whole; work in: wove folk tunes into the symphony.
- To spin (a web, for example).
- To engage in weaving; make cloth.
- To work at a loom.
- The pattern, method of weaving, or construction of a fabric: a twill weave; a loose weave.
- verb - to form by interlacing threads
There are 5 letters in WEAVE: A E E V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEAVE plus a wildcard: WEAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEAVE
Images for WEAVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.