Scrabble word: WEAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEAVE exist?
Definitions of WEAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - pattern of weaving or structure of a fabric
- verb - interlace by or as if by weaving
- verb - create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton
- verb - sway to and fro
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- To make (cloth) by interlacing the threads of the weft and the warp on a loom.
- To interlace (threads, for example) into cloth.
- To construct by interlacing or interweaving strips or strands of material: weave a basket.
- To interweave or combine (elements) into a complex whole: wove the incidents into a story.
- To contrive (something complex or elaborate) in this way: weave a tale.
- To introduce (another element) into a complex whole; work in: wove folk tunes into the symphony.
- To spin (a web, for example).
- To engage in weaving; make cloth.
- To work at a loom.
- The pattern, method of weaving, or construction of a fabric: a twill weave; a loose weave.
- verb - to form by interlacing threads