Scrabble word: WEAVES
Is WEAVES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WEAVES in dictionaries:
- noun - pattern of weaving or structure of a fabric
- verb - interlace by or as if by weaving
- verb - create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton
- verb - sway to and fro
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - to form by interlacing threads
There are 6 letters in WEAVES: A E E S V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEAVES
Click to search all anagrams of WEAVES plus a wildcard: WEAVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEAVES
Images for WEAVES
Lookup in Wiki for WEAVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.