Scrabble word: WAVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAVER exist?
Definitions of WAVER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who communicates by waving
- noun - the act of pausing uncertainly
- noun - the act of moving back and forth
- verb - pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness
- verb - be unsure or weak
- verb - move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
- verb - move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern
- verb - move back and forth very rapidly
- verb - sway to and fro
- verb - give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
- To move unsteadily back and forth.
- To become unsteady or unsure; falter: His resolve began to waver.
- To tremble or quaver in sound, as of the voice or a musical note.
- The act of wavering.
- verb - to move back and forth
There are 5 letters in WAVER: A E R V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAVER plus a wildcard: WAVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAVER
Images for WAVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.