Scrabble word: WAVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAVER exist?
Definitions of WAVER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who communicates by waving
- noun - the act of pausing uncertainly
- noun - the act of moving back and forth
- verb - pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness
- verb - be unsure or weak
- verb - move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
- verb - move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern
- verb - move back and forth very rapidly
- verb - sway to and fro
- verb - give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
- To move unsteadily back and forth.
- To become unsteady or unsure; falter: His resolve began to waver.
- To tremble or quaver in sound, as of the voice or a musical note.
- The act of wavering.
- verb - to move back and forth