Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FATHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATHER exist?
Definitions of FATHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a male parent (also used as a term of address to your father)
- noun - the founder of a family
- noun - `Father' is a term of address for priests in some churches (especially the Roman Catholic Church or the Orthodox Catholic Church)
- noun - (Christianity) any of about 70 theologians in the period from the 2nd to the 7th century whose writing established and confirmed official church doctrine
- noun - a person who holds an important or distinguished position in some organization
- noun - God when considered as the first person in the Trinity
- noun - a person who founds or establishes some institution
- noun - the head of an organized crime family
- verb - make children
- A man who begets or raises or nurtures a child.
- A male parent of an animal.
- A male ancestor.
- A man who creates, originates, or founds something: Chaucer is considered the father of English poetry.
- An early form; a prototype.
- The first person of the Christian Trinity.
- An elderly or venerable man.
- A member of the senate in ancient Rome.
- One of the leading men, as of a city: the town fathers.
- A church father.
- A priest or clergyman in the Roman Catholic or Anglican churches.
- Used as a title and form of address with or without the clergyman’s name.
- To procreate (offspring) as the male parent.
- To act or serve as a father to (a child).
- To create, found, or originate.
- To acknowledge responsibility for.
- To attribute the paternity, creation, or origin of.
- To act or serve as a father.
- v - to cause to exist
There are 6 letters in FATHER: A E F H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATHER plus a wildcard: FATHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATHER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FATHER
- little after the father again asked his Son the 4th time What is ...
- fathers Day is Just Around the Corner Tawag Philippines
- TOP 10 BIBLE VERSES ABOUT THE father Monday Morning Review
- Michael Harrisons e-devotion everlasting father
- ... the first two words that they heard Him say were Our father
- father and Son High quality lifestyle fashion polo rugby shirt shirts
- father and Son
- Filefather and son 27.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Research shows that good fathers are a vital part of any childs ...
- One night a father overheard his son pray Dear God Make me the kind ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.