Scrabble word: THREAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does THREAT exist?
Definitions of THREAT in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is a source of danger
- noun - a warning that something unpleasant is imminent
- noun - declaration of an intention or a determination to inflict harm on another
- noun - a person who inspires fear or dread
- An expression of an intention to inflict pain, injury, evil, or punishment.
- An indication of impending danger or harm.
- To threaten.
- verb - to be a source of danger to