Scrabble word: CHATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHATTER exist?
Definitions of CHATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - noisy talk
- noun - the rapid series of noises made by the parts of a machine
- noun - the high-pitched continuing noise made by animals (birds or monkeys)
- verb - click repeatedly or uncontrollably
- verb - cut unevenly with a chattering tool
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- verb - make noise as if chattering away
- To talk rapidly, incessantly, and on trivial subjects; jabber.
- To utter a rapid series of short, inarticulate, speechlike sounds: birds chattering in the trees.
- To click quickly and repeatedly: Our teeth chattered from the cold.
- To utter in a rapid, usually thoughtless way: chattered a long reply.
- Idle, trivial talk.
- The sharp, rapid sounds made by some birds and animals.
- A series of quick rattling or clicking sounds.
- adj - to talk rapidly and trivially [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CHATTERY
There are 7 letters in CHATTER: A C E H R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHATTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHATTER plus a wildcard: CHATTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHATTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHATTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.