Scrabble word: CHATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHATTER exist?
Definitions of CHATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - noisy talk
- noun - the rapid series of noises made by the parts of a machine
- noun - the high-pitched continuing noise made by animals (birds or monkeys)
- verb - click repeatedly or uncontrollably
- verb - cut unevenly with a chattering tool
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- verb - make noise as if chattering away
- To talk rapidly, incessantly, and on trivial subjects; jabber.
- To utter a rapid series of short, inarticulate, speechlike sounds: birds chattering in the trees.
- To click quickly and repeatedly: Our teeth chattered from the cold.
- To utter in a rapid, usually thoughtless way: chattered a long reply.
- Idle, trivial talk.
- The sharp, rapid sounds made by some birds and animals.
- A series of quick rattling or clicking sounds.
- adj - to talk rapidly and trivially [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CHATTERY