Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATHETER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATHETER exist?
Definitions of CATHETER in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin flexible tube inserted into the body to permit introduction or withdrawal of fluids or to keep the passageway open
- A hollow, flexible tube for insertion into a body cavity, duct, or vessel to allow the passage of fluids or distend a passageway.
- n - a medical instrument
There are 8 letters in CATHETER: A C E E H R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATHETER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATHETER plus a wildcard: CATHETER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATHETER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATHETER
- Urinary catheterization photos
- ... Foley catheter (IM-160) - China Latex Foley catheterFoley catheter
- catheter Catharsis A Year of Suck
- Latex Foley catheter - Sell Foley catheter on Made-in-China.com
- Venous catheter central. Causes symptoms treatment Venous catheter ...
- Latex Foley catheter - China Foley catheterLatex Foley catheter
- Suction catheters ICU Equipment
- Pictures of IV Access Devices
- Umbilical catheter
- Foley catheter Insertion (11 minutes 25 seconds)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.