Scrabble word: RATCHET
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATCHET exist?
Definitions of RATCHET in dictionaries:
- noun - mechanical device consisting of a toothed wheel or rack engaged with a pawl that permits it to move in only one direction
- verb - move by degrees in one direction only
- A mechanism consisting of a pawl that engages the sloping teeth of a wheel or bar, permitting motion in one direction only.
- The pawl, wheel, or bar of this mechanism.
- verb - to increase or decrease by small amounts
There are 7 letters in RATCHET: A C E H R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATCHET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATCHET plus a wildcard: RATCHET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATCHET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RATCHET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.