Scrabble word: RATCHET
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATCHET exist?
Definitions of RATCHET in dictionaries:
- noun - mechanical device consisting of a toothed wheel or rack engaged with a pawl that permits it to move in only one direction
- verb - move by degrees in one direction only
- A mechanism consisting of a pawl that engages the sloping teeth of a wheel or bar, permitting motion in one direction only.
- The pawl, wheel, or bar of this mechanism.
- verb - to increase or decrease by small amounts