Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THECATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does THECATE exist?
Definitions of THECATE in dictionaries:
- Having a theca; encased or sheathed.
- adj - a protective anatomical covering [n -CAE] : THECAL, THECATE
There are 7 letters in THECATE: A C E E H T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THECATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THECATE plus a wildcard: THECATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THECATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THECATE
- thecate hydroid Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Scanning Electron Micrograph of Choanoflagellate thecate cell
- thecate on Myspace
- thecate Hydroid - Ptychogena crocea
- thecate Hydroids - Leptothecata
- thecate Hydroid - Halecium labrosum
- thecate Hydroid - Obelia geniculata
- thecate hydrozoan colony Figure 4 The lifecycle of a thecate ...
- protoperidinium-sp-diatom-bloom-northwest-upwelling - Image Library
- thecate Hydroid - Clytia hemisphaerica