Scrabble word: TEETH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEETH exist?
Definitions of TEETH in dictionaries:
- noun - the kind and number and arrangement of teeth (collectively) in a person or animal
- noun - hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates
- noun - something resembling the tooth of an animal
- noun - toothlike structure in invertebrates found in the mouth or alimentary canal or on a shell
- noun - a means of enforcement
- noun - one of a number of uniform projections on a gear
- noun - one of the hard structures attached in a row to each jaw
- verb - to furnish with toothlike projections
There are 5 letters in TEETH: E E H T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEETH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEETH plus a wildcard: TEETH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEETH
Images for TEETH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.