Scrabble word: THEATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does THEATER exist?
Definitions of THEATER in dictionaries:
- noun - a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented
- noun - the art of writing and producing plays
- noun - a region in which active military operations are in progress
- A building, room, or outdoor structure for the presentation of plays, films, or other dramatic performances.
- A room with tiers of seats used for lectures or demonstrations: an operating theater at a medical school.
- Dramatic literature or its performance; drama: the theater of Shakespeare and Marlowe.
- The milieu of actors and playwrights.
- The quality or effectiveness of a theatrical production: good theater; awful theater.
- Dramatic material or the use of such material: “His summation was a great piece of courtroom theater” (Ron Rosenbaum).
- The audience assembled for a dramatic performance.
- A place that is the setting for dramatic events.
- A large geographic area in which military operations are coordinated: the European theater during World War II.
- adj - a building for dramatic presentations [n -S] : THEATRIC
There are 7 letters in THEATER: A E E H R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THEATER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THEATER plus a wildcard: THEATER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THEATER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THEATER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.