Scrabble word: THREATEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does THREATEN exist?
Definitions of THREATEN in dictionaries:
- verb - pose a threat to
- verb - to utter intentions of injury or punishment against:"He threatened me when I tried to call the police"
- verb - to be a menacing indication of something:"The clouds threaten rain"
- To express a threat against.
- To be a source of danger to; menace.
- To give signs or warning of; portend.
- To announce the possibility of in a threat.
- To express or use threats.
- These verbs mean to foretell or give signs of impending peril, evil, or injury.
- verb - to be a source of danger to