Scrabble word: THREATEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does THREATEN exist?
Definitions of THREATEN in dictionaries:
- verb - pose a threat to
- verb - to utter intentions of injury or punishment against:"He threatened me when I tried to call the police"
- verb - to be a menacing indication of something:"The clouds threaten rain"
- To express a threat against.
- To be a source of danger to; menace.
- To give signs or warning of; portend.
- To announce the possibility of in a threat.
- To express or use threats.
- These verbs mean to foretell or give signs of impending peril, evil, or injury.
- verb - to be a source of danger to
There are 8 letters in THREATEN: A E E H N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THREATEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THREATEN plus a wildcard: THREATEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THREATEN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THREATEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.