Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHEATHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEATHS exist?
Definitions of SHEATHS in dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering (as for a knife or sword)
- noun - an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- noun - a dress suitable for formal occasions
- v - to put into a protective case
There are 7 letters in SHEATHS: A E H H S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEATHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEATHS plus a wildcard: SHEATHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEATHS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEATHS
- From left samples of RED HILL custom Kydex sheaths
- where to get one SPEC-OPS survival sheath - Miscellaneous Items ...
- Pouch Stone and Steel knife works
- custom hunting knives sheath custom hunting knives sheath ...
- Natural Leather Sheath fits Folding Knives up to 5-14 Closed
- de Lovely Affair Top 10 Wedding Dress Trends for 2013 Fab New ...
- KA-BAR D2 Extreme FightingUtility Knife with Kydex Sheath
- Disposable thermometer probe covers &sheaths
- Dangler sheath BK9 - Nix Leather
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.