Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHEATHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEATHES exist?
Definitions of SHEATHES in dictionaries:
- verb - cover with a protective sheathing
- verb - enclose with a sheath
- verb - plunge or bury (a knife or sword) in flesh
- v - to put into a protective case
There are 8 letters in SHEATHES: A E E H H S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEATHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEATHES plus a wildcard: SHEATHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEATHES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEATHES
- ... sheaths this little hunter pouch sheath has always been on of my
- Four Major Conditions Found in Every Autistic Child My Autistic ...
- Nate Christensen a fine saddle maker makes my sheaths for me.
- Suede Fringed Sheath for Wild Bill skinner S39
- Sheaths with extra pouch to hold sharpening steel - available for most ...
- Knife Sheath - informed is forearmed
- Biology 31 Knudsen Flashcards Articulation StudyBlue
- Thread Custom Leather Pocket Knife Sheaths & Cases
- Building a frontier sheath - beginning to end - The Knife Network ...
- common synovial sheath encloses flexor tendons at each toe
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.