Scrabble word: HARSHEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARSHEST exist?
Definitions of HARSHEST in dictionaries:
- adj - unpleasantly stern
- adj - disagreeable to the senses
- adj - of textures that are rough to the touch or substances consisting of relatively large particles
- adj - unkind or cruel or uncivil
- adj - severe
- adj - sharply disagreeable
- adv - unsparing in the treatment of others [adj -VERER, -VEREST] : SEVERELY
There are 8 letters in HARSHEST: A E H H R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARSHEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARSHEST plus a wildcard: HARSHEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARSHEST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HARSHEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.