Scrabble word: THRESH
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRESH exist?
Definitions of THRESH in dictionaries:
- verb - move or stir about violently
- verb - move like a flail
- verb - beat the seeds out of a grain
- verb - give a thrashing to
- To beat the stems and husks of (grain or cereal plants) with a machine or flail to separate the grains or seeds from the straw.
- To separate (grains or seeds) in this manner.
- To discuss or examine (an issue, for example) repeatedly.
- To beat severely; thrash.
- To use a machine or flail to separate grain or seeds from straw.
- To thrash about; toss.
- verb - to separate the grain or seeds from a plant mechanically
There are 6 letters in THRESH: E H H R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THRESH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THRESH plus a wildcard: THRESH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRESH
Images for THRESH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.