Scrabble word: THRESH
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRESH exist?
Definitions of THRESH in dictionaries:
- verb - move or stir about violently
- verb - move like a flail
- verb - beat the seeds out of a grain
- verb - give a thrashing to
- To beat the stems and husks of (grain or cereal plants) with a machine or flail to separate the grains or seeds from the straw.
- To separate (grains or seeds) in this manner.
- To discuss or examine (an issue, for example) repeatedly.
- To beat severely; thrash.
- To use a machine or flail to separate grain or seeds from straw.
- To thrash about; toss.
- verb - to separate the grain or seeds from a plant mechanically