Scrabble word: SHEATHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEATHE exist?
Definitions of SHEATHE in dictionaries:
- verb - cover with a protective sheathing
- verb - enclose with a sheath
- verb - plunge or bury (a knife or sword) in flesh
- To insert into or provide with a sheath.
- To retract (a claw) into a sheath.
- To enclose with a protective covering; encase.
- verb - to put into a protective case
There are 7 letters in SHEATHE: A E E H H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEATHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEATHE plus a wildcard: SHEATHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEATHE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEATHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.