Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHEATHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEATHE exist?
Definitions of SHEATHE in dictionaries:
- verb - cover with a protective sheathing
- verb - enclose with a sheath
- verb - plunge or bury (a knife or sword) in flesh
- To insert into or provide with a sheath.
- To retract (a claw) into a sheath.
- To enclose with a protective covering; encase.
- v - to put into a protective case
There are 7 letters in SHEATHE: A E E H H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEATHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEATHE plus a wildcard: SHEATHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEATHE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEATHE
- Nate Christensen a fine saddle maker makes my sheaths for me.
- sheathe Wedding Gown Silhouette Bridal Shower Invitations Seor ...
- sheathe Dress wRosettes on Shoulder-Plus review buy shop with ...
- sheathe Heater - Daewoo Electric Heating Co.Ltd
- Silver sheathe
- sheathe CUFF BLACK
- What is a Sheathdress
- Fleet Ilya MENSWEAR SS12 sheathe CUFF TAN
- Satin Sleeveless Sheath Wedding Gown With Cowl back Style - Bridal ...
- Wedding gowns following your body lines-sheath style Wedding ...