Scrabble word: SACHEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SACHEM exist?
Definitions of SACHEM in dictionaries:
- noun - a political leader (especially of Tammany Hall)
- noun - a chief of a North American tribe or confederation (especially an Algonquian chief)
- A chief of a Native American tribe or confederation, especially an Algonquian chief.
- A member of the ruling council of the Iroquois confederacy.
- A high official of the Tammany Society, a political organization in New York City.
- adj - a North American Indian chief [n -S] : SACHEMIC