Is SACHEM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SACHEM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a political leader (especially of Tammany Hall)
- noun - a chief of a North American tribe or confederation (especially an Algonquian chief)
- A chief of a Native American tribe or confederation, especially an Algonquian chief.
- A member of the ruling council of the Iroquois confederacy.
- A high official of the Tammany Society, a political organization in New York City.
- adj - a North American Indian chief [n -S] : SACHEMIC
There are 6 letters in SACHEM: A C E H M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SACHEM
To search all scrabble anagrams of SACHEM, to go: SACHEM?
Rearrange the letters in SACHEM and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SACHEM
5 letters out of SACHEM
4 letters out of SACHEM
3 letters out of SACHEM
2 letters out of SACHEM
Contextual use of SACHEM
What's nearby SACHEM
Lookup in Wiki for SACHEM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SACHEM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SACHEM"