Scrabble word: SACHEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SACHEM exist?
Definitions of SACHEM in dictionaries:
- noun - a political leader (especially of Tammany Hall)
- noun - a chief of a North American tribe or confederation (especially an Algonquian chief)
- A chief of a Native American tribe or confederation, especially an Algonquian chief.
- A member of the ruling council of the Iroquois confederacy.
- A high official of the Tammany Society, a political organization in New York City.
- adj - a North American Indian chief [n -S] : SACHEMIC
There are 6 letters in SACHEM: A C E H M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SACHEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SACHEM plus a wildcard: SACHEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SACHEM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SACHEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.