Scrabble word: SCHEMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCHEMA exist?
Definitions of SCHEMA in dictionaries:
- noun - an internal representation of the world
- noun - a schematic or preliminary plan
- A diagrammatic representation; an outline or a model.
- A pattern imposed on complex reality or experience to assist in explaining it, mediate perception, or guide response.
- noun - a generalized diagram or plan
There are 6 letters in SCHEMA: A C E H M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCHEMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCHEMA plus a wildcard: SCHEMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCHEMA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCHEMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.