Is ABSENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABSENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being absent
- noun - failure to be present
- noun - the time interval during which something or somebody is away
- noun - the occurrence of an abrupt, transient loss or impairment of consciousness (which is not subsequently remembered), sometimes with light twitching, fluttering eyelids, etc.
- The state of being away.
- The time during which one is away.
- Lack; want: an absence of leadership.
- noun - the state of being away
There are 7 letters in ABSENCE: A B C E E N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABSENCE, to go: ABSENCE?
Rearrange the letters in ABSENCE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ABSENCE
6 letters out of ABSENCE
5 letters out of ABSENCE
4 letters out of ABSENCE
3 letters out of ABSENCE
2 letters out of ABSENCE
Contextual use of ABSENCE
What's nearby ABSENCE
Lookup in Wiki for ABSENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABSENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABSENCE"