Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABSENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABSENCE exist?
Definitions of ABSENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being absent
- noun - failure to be present
- noun - the time interval during which something or somebody is away
- noun - the occurrence of an abrupt, transient loss or impairment of consciousness (which is not subsequently remembered), sometimes with light twitching, fluttering eyelids, etc.
- The state of being away.
- The time during which one is away.
- Lack; want: an absence of leadership.
- noun - the state of being away
There are 7 letters in ABSENCE: A B C E E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABSENCE plus a wildcard: ABSENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABSENCE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABSENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.