Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FENCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENCES exist?
Definitions of FENCES in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier that serves to enclose an area
- noun - a dealer in stolen property
- verb - enclose with a fence
- verb - receive stolen goods
- verb - fight with fencing swords
- verb - surround with a wall in order to fortify
- verb - have an argument about something
- v - to practice the art of fencing
There are 6 letters in FENCES: C E E F N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FENCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FENCES plus a wildcard: FENCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FENCES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FENCES
- ProscapeDecks.com - fences
- Construction - fences
- Custom Wood fences Simpson Fence Co. Residential Commercial ...
- custom fences By Superhero 4 Hire Superhero 4 Hire
- LIFETIME WARRANTY Triad fences CLICK HERE 704-200-6256
- JAC Metalworks fences
- Wood fences Aluminum fences Vinyl fences
- Fence Contractor We Build fences Chicagoland Fence Company
- dog fences
- Proscapedecks com fences Proscapedecks com fences
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.