Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENCE exist?
Definitions of FENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier that serves to enclose an area
- noun - a dealer in stolen property
- verb - enclose with a fence
- verb - receive stolen goods
- verb - fight with fencing swords
- verb - surround with a wall in order to fortify
- verb - have an argument about something
- A structure serving as an enclosure, a barrier, or a boundary, usually made of posts or stakes joined together by boards, wire, or rails.
- The art or sport of fencing.
- One who receives and sells stolen goods.
- A place where stolen goods are received and sold.
- A means of defense; a protection.
- To enclose with or as if with a fence.
- To separate or close off by or as if by means of a fence.
- To ward off; keep away.
- To defend.
- To sell (stolen goods) to a fence.
- To practice the art or sport of fencing.
- To use tactics similar to the parry and thrust of fencing.
- To avoid giving direct answers; hedge.
- Undecided as to which of two sides to support; uncommitted or neutral.
- verb - to practice the art of fencing
There are 5 letters in FENCE: C E E F N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FENCE plus a wildcard: FENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FENCE
Images for FENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.