Scrabble word: SPLEEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLEEN exist?
Definitions of SPLEEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a large dark-red oval organ on the left side of the body between the stomach and the diaphragm
- noun - a feeling of resentful anger
- A large, highly vascular lymphoid organ, lying in the human body to the left of the stomach below the diaphragm, serving to store blood, disintegrate old blood cells, filter foreign substances from the blood, and produce lymphocytes.
- A homologous organ or tissue in other vertebrates.
- This organ conceived as the seat of emotions or passions.
- Ill temper: vent one’s spleen.
- A whim; a caprice.
- noun - a ductless organ of the body