Scrabble word: SPLEEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLEEN exist?
Definitions of SPLEEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a large dark-red oval organ on the left side of the body between the stomach and the diaphragm
- noun - a feeling of resentful anger
- A large, highly vascular lymphoid organ, lying in the human body to the left of the stomach below the diaphragm, serving to store blood, disintegrate old blood cells, filter foreign substances from the blood, and produce lymphocytes.
- A homologous organ or tissue in other vertebrates.
- This organ conceived as the seat of emotions or passions.
- Ill temper: vent one’s spleen.
- A whim; a caprice.
- noun - a ductless organ of the body
There are 6 letters in SPLEEN: E E L N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLEEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLEEN plus a wildcard: SPLEEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLEEN
Images for SPLEEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.