Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRUSTEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUSTEE exist?
Definitions of TRUSTEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person (or institution) to whom legal title to property is entrusted to use for another's benefit
- noun - members of a governing board
- One, such as a bank, that holds legal title to property in order to administer it for a beneficiary.
- A member of a board elected or appointed to direct the funds and policy of an institution.
- A country responsible for supervising a trust territory.
- verb - to commit to the care of an administrator
There are 7 letters in TRUSTEE: E E R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUSTEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUSTEE plus a wildcard: TRUSTEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUSTEE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRUSTEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.