Scrabble word: TRUSTEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUSTEE exist?
Definitions of TRUSTEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person (or institution) to whom legal title to property is entrusted to use for another's benefit
- noun - members of a governing board
- One, such as a bank, that holds legal title to property in order to administer it for a beneficiary.
- A member of a board elected or appointed to direct the funds and policy of an institution.
- A country responsible for supervising a trust territory.
- verb - to commit to the care of an administrator