Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUTTEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUTTEE exist?
Definitions of SUTTEE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of a Hindu widow willingly cremating herself on the funeral pyre of her dead husband
- The now illegal act or practice of a Hindu widow’s cremating herself on her husband’s funeral pyre in order to fulfill her true role as wife.
- n - a Hindu widow cremated on her husband's funeral pile to show her devotion to him
There are 6 letters in SUTTEE: E E S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUTTEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUTTEE plus a wildcard: SUTTEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUTTEE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUTTEE
- FileHindu suttee.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- duquette3 - suttee
- suttee - self-sacrifice or murder BBC History Magazine
- suttee Early 1820s
- FileBalinese rite of suttee in Houtman 1597 Verhael vande Reyse ...
- photos of mr universe suttee
- Pushtu Pashtu Pushtoo Pashto Pakhtu Pakhto the language of the ...
- Positives-Robert Brown - Imperialism in India
- suttee Plate 3 from Book 15 of The French Indies by M.E. Burnouf ...