Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROSETTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROSETTES exist?
Definitions of ROSETTES in dictionaries:
- noun - an ornament or pattern resembling a rose that is worn as a badge of office or as recognition of having won an honor
- noun - rhizoctinia disease of potatoes
- noun - a cluster of leaves growing in crowded circles from a common center or crown (usually at or close to the ground)
- noun - circular window filled with tracery
- n - an ornament resembling a rose
There are 8 letters in ROSETTES: E E O R S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROSETTES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROSETTES plus a wildcard: ROSETTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROSETTES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROSETTES
- Promotional NOVELTY and MINI rosettes
- Filerosettes.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Rushmoor rosettes UK - rosettes Sashes Badges Show Sundries for ...
- 3rd Place Single Tier Yellow Rosette Multi Sport rosettes
- 2nd Place Two Tier Blue Rosette Multi Sport rosettes
- Full colour gloss centres are available on our promotional rosettes ...
- rosettes Sashes awards home page
- ... rosettes i first learned how to make fabric rosettes back in september
- these three tier 1st place rosettes are made in our po box red and ...