Scrabble word: ROSETTES
Is ROSETTES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ROSETTES in dictionaries:
- noun - an ornament or pattern resembling a rose that is worn as a badge of office or as recognition of having won an honor
- noun - rhizoctinia disease of potatoes
- noun - a cluster of leaves growing in crowded circles from a common center or crown (usually at or close to the ground)
- noun - circular window filled with tracery
- noun - an ornament resembling a rose
There are 8 letters in ROSETTES: E E O R S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROSETTES
Click to search all anagrams of ROSETTES plus a wildcard: ROSETTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROSETTES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROSETTES
Lookup in Wiki for ROSETTES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.