Scrabble word: RESTORED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESTORED exist?
Definitions of RESTORED in dictionaries:
- verb - return to its original or usable and functioning condition
- verb - return to life
- verb - give or bring back
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- verb - bring back into original existence, use, function, or position
- verb - to bring back to a former or original condition
There are 8 letters in RESTORED: D E E O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESTORED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESTORED plus a wildcard: RESTORED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESTORED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESTORED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.